The Wheel Spinner knob is a wireless control module that allows user’s to access the vehicle secondary functions, such as indicators, headlights and horn.
It comes in a variety of different handles to better suit different physical impairments.
They all have quick-fit grooves in order to provide a quick removal when the car is driven by a person who does not require these aids.
It’s suitable for drivers who steer the car with one hand, for example when driving with manual controls.
Certain users also requires specially adapted knobs to ensure maximum safety.
1. Wheel spinner with wrist rest, suitable for tetraplegics
2. Wheel spinner with a short rest for a small hand, suitable for tetraplegics
3. Wheel spinner with a longer rest for a larger hand, suitable for tetraplegics
4. Wheel ball
• Bearings: Two quality free-running ball racers for smooth, reliable operation
• Fine Leather Grain Etching to match the vehicle’s interior.
• Strong Clamp Jaws to prevent any movement once fitted.
• Large Clamping Surface which won’t damage the steering wheel.
• Quality materials: Injection-molded glass filled durable nylon components as used by mining companies for heavy duty applications