The Novacorr HiLo Healthbed is absolutely perfect for in home care, or anyone looking for an in-home adjustable Bed.
You can transfer from a wheelchair in and out of bed easily, simply by adjusting the height with the wireless remote control. As you would expect, the HiLo Healthbed is packed with features:
- The back raise — you can adjust the head of the bed anywhere from flat to 90 degress. Ideal if you suffer from:
- Back pain
- Hip or knee problems
- Breathing difficulties (including sleep apnoea, asthma, or emphysema)
- You can easily adjust it to a sitting position to aid with getting in and out of bed.
- The foot raise — you can bend at the knee or keep the whole leg elevated for better circulation. Perfect if you suffer from swollen legs/ankles because it allows your legs to be higher than your heart, which can also help with hip/knee pain and will help alleviate back pain.
- Up to 3 different preset positions. You can set your sleeping position and bed transfer position so you don’t need to constantly adjust the settings. Likewise, if you are advised by your Carer, Doctor or Occupational Therapist to keep your legs or back elevated to a predetermined height, that position can also be stored.