The GH3+ is a faster, sturdier and more powerful version of the standard GH3 lifting module. It is designed for use in almost all professional care settings, and with a lifting capacity of up to 400 kg on a single strap, it is ideal for use in bariatric care. The GH3+ ceiling hoist can be fitted with one or more modules from the Guldmann Care Lift Management (CLM) system, which streamlines everyday use of the ceiling hoist system and helps make it more efficient. These CLM modules can be used for monitoring and improving procedures for safe patient handling, and for optimising resource planning.
The following modules can be selected under the GH3+ Care Lift Management system:
- CLM (cable-connected version): For collecting and registering data concerning the number of activations and times. Some of this information can be viewed directly in the display panel on the hand control unit, while more detailed data can be downloaded to a computer.
- CLM System – Online (WiFi module + CLM Viewer): For collecting data from the use of ceiling hoists installed at the location, with the data being transferred automatically via the WiFi module. Data processing and display in the CLM Viewer, with daily updates of all data. Some information is also presented in the display panel on the hand control unit.
- Scale module: Integrated scale module, with the weight displayed on the hand control unit. Using the scale module in combination with CLM Online allows the weight measured to be registered and saved.
- Service module: Shows when and where the next service check on a given lifting module is due. When the service module is used in combination with CLM Online, the CLM Viewer displays the period remaining to the next service check, and indicates whether any modules have already exceeded the deadline.
- The GH3+ lifting module is available in models with lifting capacities of 250, 275, 300, 350, 375 and 400 kg, respectively. The GH3+ can feature a built-in motor for horizontal movement along the traverse rail, where the lifting module is operated either through a hand control or an infra-red (IR) remote control unit. All these options make the GH3+ lifting module the most cost-effective ceiling hoist solution available for professional care settings.
Reddot award-winning design
The prize was awarded with the following observations from the panel of judges:
“With the GH3, the developers manage to create a ceiling hoist system that would blend harmoniously into the surrounding architecture and not look like a technical device. The GH3 is therefore characterised by a simple, elegant design that communicates high value and functionality. Developed for versatile application and different work processes, it can be used in all lifting and transfer situations and includes features such as automatically recharging batteries, low rolling resistance and intuitive hand controls.”