Showing all 12 results
• Fixed to the floor
• Standard comfortable hill holder
• Simple operation
• Can be fitted to many vehicles
• Two hand grip on wheel
• Access and control of secondary functions
• Vehicle can be driven conventionally
• High quality components
• Comfortable and responsive
• Fully electronic or electromechanical system
The left foot accelerator was developed for those who do not have use or full function of their right leg as an alternative choice to hand controls. For those who want to remain independent this is the ideal self-drive solution for you!
• Perfect for individuals that require the other hand to operate other hand control devices.
The quick release accelerator pedal can be installed in cars which are both automatic and manual transmission. A small pedal guard sits in front of the factory pedal to ensure the user avoids inadvertent acceleration while using this product. The system quickly anchorages to the floor making it easy to remove when it is not in use.
The Kivi XS Wheel: Compliant with the strict European Safety standards which are also acceptable in Australia. Handles come in various types, such as tripod, forks and spinner knobs. Purely mechanical installation and operation. The spinning plate can be fitted onto both a horizontal or vertical plane, depending on the driver’s needs and preferences.
• M200 CANBUS INTERFACE FOR HAND CONTROLS hardwired
• B200 ONE BUTTON BLEEPER – toggle through functions
• Allow the operation of up to 18 functions of a car safely with one hand
• Simply pressing a button activates the required function e.g. horn, indicators, lights etc.
• Compact size
• Allows easy entry and exit from the vehicle
• Great for vehicles with space limitations
• Can be fitted and used in any vehicle
• Access up to 11 auxiliary functions wirelessly
• Easy to use
• Ergonomic design of the device makes it easy to grasp
• New visual design that will make it look great in your vehicle’s interior
Wheel Spinner: Wireless Control Module that allows you to access the vehicle secondary functions (such as indicators, headlights and horn) from the Spinner Knob. Comes in a variety of different handles to better suit different physical impairments.
Quick-Release function that allows the Spinner Knob to be attached detached quickly and with ease.
• Bearings: Two quality free-running ball racers for smooth, reliable operation
• Fine Leather Grain Etching to match the vehicle’s interior.
• Strong Clamp Jaws to prevent any movement once fitted.
• Large Clamping Surface which won’t damage the steering wheel.
• Quality materials: Injection-molded glass filled durable nylon components as used by mining companies for heavy duty applications
Showing all 12 results