Showing all 10 results
The E-Drive is the perfect power assist for city life. No matter if it’s heading to the shops or navigating tight city paths, the E-Drive will get you there. With 20km per charge, the compact unit is simple to attach, and away you go.
• Provides active mobility with little effort
• 3 different levels of support at the push of a button
• Transports easily
• Dual-wheel design for added traction and stability
• 136 kg (300 lbs.) weight capacity
• Direct drive system provides traction on loose gravel and wet grass
• Maximum speed up to 5.5 km/h (3.4 mph)
• Range up to 16 km/h (10 miles)
• Battery range over 55km
• NUI – New mounting and locking
• system of the powered wheels
• Powered wheels without stud axles
POWERFUL – Cruises up hills and over thick carpet
INTUITIVE – Double tap to go, Single tap to maintain desired speed and Double tap to stop. It’s that simple. Unit can also operate in standard MX2 mode, Single push to go and Single tap to stop.
SIMPLE – Turn on and go all day without charging
FLEXIBLE – Moves with you for wheelies and curbs
LIGHTWEIGHT – So light, you won’t even know it’s there
• Fast and easy mounting of the wheelchair wheels due to a new and innovative locking system.
• Powered wheels without fully floating axles
• Very light-weight lithium ion battery
• ALPHA concept – highly efficient motors and modern battery technology makes a range up to 35 km possible.
• Space-saving and easy to transport
• Light, compact and manoeuvrable
• Individual attachment to almost all types of commercially available wheelchairs
• 20“ spoke wheel
• Back-pedalling brake
• Horizontal cranks
• 8 speed Shimano gear hub
• Chain case sealed all round
• Chain adjuster integrated into frame
• Bicycle computer
• Adjustable steering inertia damper
• Lift system
• Coupling system
• Adjustable and detachable stand
• Powder-coated frame
• Standard colours: Blue (RAL 5005) Red (RAL 3001)
Whether your a fitness guru or just starting out, the Speedy Versatio will keep you moving. This unique power assist has multiple speed setting and levels of assistance, the levelled power settings and geared handcycle mean you choose when and how much support you’d like. So you can cruise along with minimal help or incrementally reduce power to slowly progress your skills.
Let nothing get in your way with the new TriRide. The oversize front drive wheel will take you through parks, gravel tracks or just up the road.
With up-to 50km from a single charge and a starting weight of only 8.4kg, the TriRide is the ultimate power assist for all your adventures.
Showing all 10 results